PurAcell 500 Open Cell Spray Foam Insulation
PurAcell 500 is an open cell, breathable, spray foam. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the likelihood of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
View the technical specifications guide for using PurAcell 500 spray foam product. This is very useful for architects and builders considering using PurAcell 500 insulation.
Download the PurAcell 500 NSAI certification that has been awarded to this product in Ireland.
View our Picture Gallery for PurAcell 500 spray foam insulation