Call us today!
North +447340781054 or South +353871128539
Air leakage is a common problem that results in higher heating and cooling costs
Spray foam insulation application helps prevent air leakage, as the solution expands up to 100 times its volume to fill cracks and holes that otherwise would contribute to this issue.
Selecting the correct type of insulation for improving air tightness within a structure is an important decision as some insulation methods are more effective than others.
Suitable for a variety of reasons
The Air Tightness Spray Insulation are most suitable for a verity of reasons. Unlike most other forms of insulation, Ireland Spray Foam Insulation guarantees an air tight seal in its results.
Sprayed on any surface...
Sprayed on any surface, our spray foam insulation expands rapidly from its liquid state and perfectly sals and gap or crevice ensuring the perfect air tight, heat loss barrier and providing a neat finish.
There are several applications of open cell spray foam, here are a few examples that will help you learn about where open cell spray foam is commonly used
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the probability of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
Synthesia 008E HFO
Synthesia provides an open cell spray foam solution which is breathable. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
View PDF of technical data from Synthesia