Call us today!
North +447340781054 or South +353871128539
Our Attic Insulation service offers a huge savings in heating bills and reduces the carbon footprint for a household.
With one of the highest R-values per inch of any insulating material available, spray foam insulation helps reduce energy costs while improving building comfort as well as indoor air quality and comfort, dust and other exterior pollutants can not enter the building because of the continuous air tight seal.
Our spray foam has a unique formula that contains no ozone-depleting chemicals, such as Microsoft CFCs, HCFCs, or fibres, formaldehyde and asbestos. No toxins are emitted after installation. And since it never decomposes or deteriorates, there are no fibres concerns about harmful or gases escaping into the air in the future.
Adds structural strength increases shear and racking strength by 300% to a building.
There are several applications of open cell spray foam, here are a few examples that will help you learn about where open cell spray foam is commonly used
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the probability of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
Synthesia 008E HFO
Synthesia provides an open cell spray foam solution which is breathable. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
View PDF of technical data from Synthesia