Call us today!
North +447340781054 or South +353871128539
Closed Cell Spray Foam
Closed-Cell foam is NOT breathable mainly used in commercial insulation and heavy industry.
Closed-cell spray foam is much stronger and has a higher R-value. The cells remain closed resulting in a rigid foam. Air is prohibited from entering the cells. This improves how well it works as insulation for your home or structure.
The R-value of closed-cell spray foam insulation is quite a bit higher than open-cell spray foam. It resists water and adds strength and rigidity.
This type spray foam insulation is not used when it's in direct contact with moisture. Open-cell spray foam insulation has a lower density than closed-cell spray foam insulation.
Our professionally trained team can examine your structure, calculate a price and install our elite spray foam insulation in a matter of weeks.
There are several applications of closed cell spray foam, here are a few examples that will help you learn about where closed cell spray foam is commonly used
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the likelihood of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
Synthesia S-003 HFO
Synthesia provides an closed cell spray foam solution. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
View PDF of technical data from Synthesia