Call us today!
North +447340781054 or South +353871128539
It is the perfect insulation material for containers that no other can match
We provide container insulation for containers of all shapes and sizes nationwide. We use Synthesia approved spray foam insulation which has been certified with the NSAI. Using our spray foam insulation in containers can drastically improve the R-value of the container. The interior will remain dry and warm.
Containers have always been popular for storage, however in the past few years they have become a popular source of shelter. Homes and offices are being constructed out of containers all around the globe.
There are several applications of closed cell spray foam, here are a few examples that will help you learn about where closed cell spray foam is commonly used
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the probability of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
Synthesia S-003 HFO
Synthesia provides an closed cell spray foam solution. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
View PDF of technical data from Synthesia