Call us today!
North +447340781054 or South +353871128539
Open Cell Spray Foam
Open-Cell foam is breathable as they allow a gradual air flow which are mainly used in home insulation
Open cell spray foam from Ireland Spray Foam is a breathable spray foam insulation. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
With open-cell spray foam the cells are not closed, as the name would suggest. This creates a softer, weaker spray foam. The space in the cells is filled with air. Open-cell spray foam insulation is commonly used to insulate inside houses and also for sound proofing. The soft nature of the foam easily absorbs sound.
This type spray foam insulation is not used when it's in direct contact with moisture. Open-cell spray foam insulation has a lower density than closed-cell spray foam insulation.
Our professionally trained team can examine your structure, calculate a price and install our elite spray foam insulation in a matter of weeks.
There are several applications of open cell spray foam, here are a few examples that will help you learn about where open cell spray foam is commonly used
- Better air quality
- Gets rid of drafts and condensation
- Adds structural integrity
- Fills irregular shapes
- Seals cracks and voids
- Does not settle or shrink
- Reduces ice damages
- Reduces noise
- Reduces the probability of mold
- Reduces dust and pollen infiltration
- Reduces air and moisture infiltration
- R-values remain stable over time
- Highest performance insulation
- Helps to create a thermal envelope controlling the air inside the building
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Reduce amount of allergens, pollutants and moisture
- Better energy efficiency
Synthesia 008E HFO
Synthesia provides an open cell spray foam solution which is breathable. It has many applications in household and commercial structures where a breathable insulation is required.
View PDF of technical data from Synthesia